A quick guide to maintain your blood sugar levels. If you are suffering from fluctuating blood sugar levels, then here’s a quick eating tip for you that you can follow. With just these five foods, you will be able to maintain your blood sugar levels.
The top five foods to maintain your blood sugar levels are:-
- Boiled Eggs
- Sprout Salad
However, these are not the only ones you can have to maintain your blood sugar levels, but these are the foods which could extend quick relief to you.
Apart from these, you can also gorge on several other foods such as mangoes and bananas.
According to celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar, here are another five tips to keep blood sugar levels under control:-
- Kickstart your day with fresh, seasonal fruit including banana along with almonds
- Finish your lunch between 11 am to 1 pm and include buttermilk in your meal
- Instead of using artificial sweeteners, try to include a teaspoon of sugar in your tea or coffee
- Try to have a handful of peanuts every day
- Include weight training in your routine at least twice a week.